1. Eat Real Food
2. Have an adequate intake of proper nutrition
3. Restore the gut
4. Nuture the adrenal glands
5. Eliminate parasites, candida and other microbial infestations
6. Eliminate heavy metals and other toxic matter
7. Eliminate allergies and sensitivities
8. Insure proper hydration
9. Balance the hormones
10. Get adequate exercise
11. Get adequate rest/sleep
12. Reduce and cope with stress and emotional distress
Autoimmune disorders and chronic inflammation are directly connected to the "Leaky Gut Syndrome."
In addition, there are usually several other offending factors causing the autoimmune response, including vaccines and GMO foods.
In removing the offending factors, autoimmune responses can be reversed and autoimmune diseases can be slowed dramatically.