1. Eat Real Food
2. Have an adequate intake of proper nutrition
3. Restore the gut
4. Nuture the adrenal glands
5. Eliminate parasites, candida and other microbial infestations
6. Eliminate heavy metals and other toxic matter
7. Eliminate allergies and sensitivities
8. Insure proper hydration
9. Balance the hormones
10. Get adequate exercise
11. Get adequate rest/sleep
12. Reduce and cope with stress and emotional distress
Newsletter: "Healthy Living 20/20" and
"Quick Health Tips in 60 Seconds"
When you sign up for our mailing list, you'll receive one Newsletter: "Healthy Living 20/20" per month and one "Quick Health Tips in 60 Seconds" per month. Both will include
special offers. We will deliver timely and practical information, quick to read,
that will aid you on your health journey!
Autoimmune disorders and chronic inflammation are directly connected to the "Leaky Gut Syndrome."
In addition, there are usually several other offending factors causing the autoimmune response, including vaccines and GMO foods.
In removing the offending factors, autoimmune responses can be reversed and autoimmune diseases can be slowed dramatically.